Hands down. Shopify. Selling your merchandise online doesn't have to be a pain. If you're a beginner, it can be fun and easy.
We've tried most of the ecommerce platforms out there and love Shopify for our clients that want assistance with setting up or managing their store inventory, sales, etc. However if you want to do it yourself, its fairly easy.
You can easily:
- Get a great looking theme. Just select a great looking free template or get an even fancier template for only a couple hundred bucks.
- Want a site that looks like the big brands? No problem.
- Includes hosting
- Use your own domain
- Uses SSL encryption site-wide.
- Super easy to add/edit/manage products and inventory.
- Get instant notifications of sales.
- You can even use your mobile device to manage the store.
- For most, Shopify costs around $100/Mo or less. Price can increase if you need specialized apps or reporting beyond the basics. Can't beat the service for the price.
- The list goes on.
Go sign up at Shopify now. You won't regret.